The Plated Gourmet is a full service catering company, with a highly trained professional staff to assist you with all your needs. Whether planning an intimate dinner for two, a 200 person cocktail or dinner party, a casual or formal
wedding, or a lavish event that requires more detailed event planning, we welcome the opportunity to work with you.
We understand your need for customized menus with creative cuisine, exceptional service, and a flawless event, while managing your budget
guidelines. Our staff of chefs, waitstaff, bar service, and extended consultants for wine pairings and beverage management enable us to provide you with the best in all areas.
We also realize the importance of connecting you with the right people and
work with Event Planners, Florists, Photographers, DJs and many more services you may need for that special event.
The Plated Gourmet ensures the highest quality and service. The details below will vary based on the type of event, menu and other requirements. A food minimum may apply to some events and this information is subject to change.
Read what some of our satisfied customers are saying...
- Event manager: $38.00/hour
- Chef: $35.00/hour- may vary dependent on event type
- Bartender: $32.00/hour * tips certified and carrying a full liquor liability
- Waitstaff: $28.00/hour
Additional Staffing Notes
- A minimum of six hours is charged per staff person for a typical three hour cocktail party.
- A event manager is mandatory on all large events.
- A bartender is required on any event which The Plated Gourmet holds the liquor liability.
- Events on holidays or holiday weekends are subject to time and a half.
- Additional travel time may be incurred.
The Plated Gourmet will work with you to rent the necessary items for your event. Rental costs are a per person cost and determined by the final need of appropriate items.
Our preferred vendor is Rentals Unlimited. Tent rentals incur permitting fees in most cases.
The Plated Gourmet will work with you to design beverage selections for your event. Costs are estimated until after the event and actual consumption is calculated.
- Soda, juice, and sparkling water- $4.00 per person
- Beer, wine and soda bar- $10.00 per person
- Full bar- $15.00 per person
- Coffee/Tea Selection- $2.00 per person
- Liquor liability- $200
Deposits, Payments and Gratuities
- A minimum of a $500.00 deposit and signed date reservation agreement are required to “reserve” a date.
- A 50% deposit is required when the Contract is signed and completed.
- For most larger events, the estimated balance is due, payable in full, five days prior to the event. Once final beverage consumption charges are evaluated and service hours are taken, you receive a final invoice.
- A 20% gratuity is calculated from service costs.
- A 7.0% State Tax is applied to all charges before gratuity calculation.
If you would like to request a proposal, discuss your needs or require more information, please contact us.